If you've been following along on social media, you probably already know about The Almanac of Sanguine Paths. If you don't, I'll keep this brief: it's a 1-2 player epistolary and journaling game in the same vein as Dead Letter Society. A sister-book, if you will, that focuses on the trials and tribulations of being a werewolf.
It launches on Kickstarter on September 29th (3 weeks from today!), and will have some tempting "early wolf" offers. Your support in the first 24 hours will really make a difference!
- Solo and two-player modes
- Asynchronous play. Write a letter, send it, and still have important business to attend to while you wait for a reply. Play at a pace that suits you.
- Tarot-driven and intention-based journaling enables you to explore what interests you.
- Full gameplay examples throughout – especially useful if you're new to journaling-style ttrpg's.
- Six pre-generated settings, matching those included with Dead Letter Society, with two characters per setting. Each character has a sample introductory letter to inspire, or use in, your chronicles.
- Many black and white, tarot-inspired, illustrations by me.
- Fully compatible with Dead Letter Society, for vampire-werewolf communication.
- 100% human made.
If you'd like playtester or reader credit for trying The Almanac of Sanguine Paths – fill in this survey form and it shall be done.
Talking about Dead Letter Society
During the Kickstarter for The Almanac of Sanguine Paths, you'll be able to pick up softcover copies of Dead Letter Society – but! -- I'll also be offering beautiful special edition hardcovers of both books.
If you enjoy the free preview – please spread the word about the Kickstarter campaign, launching September 29th (this full moon)!