You can enter this giveaway by following me and retweeting this post, from June 30th to July 10th:
For bonus smiles, comment with your affiliation: Team Snail or Team Whale! After the giveaway closes, I'll make a bonus doodle of the most popular team's animal available to everyone.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter or win
- Please stick to Twitter's giveaway guidelines
- One account only
- Tweet responsibly
- Must be at least 18 to enter.
- If you'd like your sketch delivered to you, I will need an address. A digital-only option is available if this is more convenient/comfortable.
- Winners will be picked randomly from those who retweet the giveaway post and follow me. The winner will be picked after 8pm BST on July 10th 2022.
- I retain the right to decline sketch topics, and my normal commission terms of service apply.
- I retain all rights to the artwork, including (but not limited to) selling a digital version of the sketch as stock art for use in TTRPG's.
- I understand characters can be very personal. If this is the case for you, I will make additional changes to the character and only publish the edited version for stock art use.
- Sketches are provided for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes without further discussion.
- Sketches may not be used for NFTs.
- No revisions will be offered on these sketches, unlike my normal commission process (due to time constraints.)
- Sketch does not include mounts or frames.
I am offering three sketches, one sketch per winner. Each sketch will be made with traditional media—usually pencil—on a paper size of your choice that's available to me. I will discuss preferred size and paper type beforehand with each winner. I'll also send a 300 dpi scan of the sketch, before I post it.
The sketches will be made alongside my 2 year old, during our summer holidays. As such, the sketch subject must be suitable for him. This means no NSFW or horror/gore.
It also means that you'll get a better, faster, result if you have me draw one of his approved topics:
- Animals (particularly snails, whales, and other sea creatures)
- Cute things
- Streets or landscapes
- Note: Human-like character portraits are his least favourite for me to draw. It is not impossible, but Loxodon/Leonin/Minotaur etc will gain his favour easier.
Sketches will be provided on a best effort basis, in an order that appeases my toddler (sorry, all). All three will be completed and sent before the start of September 2022. If my toddler enjoys the process, I may be able to do more. In that case, I'll keep picking winners from those that followed & retweeted the original post—one at a time—until he gets bored.
To set appropriate expectations, all of the prizes are sketches in the usual sense of the word. Some examples of sketches I've made in the past, to approximately the same level as I plan here, are in the gallery below.